Saturday 17 March 2012

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day from Wood Street Market!

It's been nice and busy with plenty of friendly people stopping by to tell their amazing stories about Walthamstow: from Suz's declaration of love for Screen 17, the new local cinema on Orford Road, to Kahila's poem about the wonders of Walthamstow, everyone has a story to tell!



Here's Kahila's poem:

Walthamstow,
It's where I go to get some time on my own.
A quiet pace is Walthamstow with many places for
me to go!; The inn store, the town hall, the pretty Hollow
Ponds, I like to go there on my own and sing some relaxing
songs,
Once again,
I say to you how Walthamstow is really cool,
Why don't you come and visit for yourself,
there are plenty things to do!

Stories waiting to be told!



Screen 17 is the place to be, apparently!



Sad Tilly!


No comments:

Post a Comment